Translate the page


widget

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Beauty Brand selects Jennifer Kessy as the CoverGirl – Beach Volleyball News


The famous American online fashion store, “Beauty Brand” has recently selected beach volleyball star Jennifer Kessy as its CoverGirl. In addition to Kessy,  the boxer Marlen Esparza has also been chosen as the brand ambassador in the same capacity.

“I have always dreamed of being a CoverGirl,” Kessy tells PEOPLE, adding that when she was asked to be a face of the brand she “thought [she] was being punked.” But the California native is getting very excited about her new gig. “I remembered all the times I stared at the ads in the magazines, and remembered that CoverGirl always writes the names of the models in their ads. I couldn’t believe my name was going to be next to my picture in a magazine. Best feeling ever!”
For more details, please check the following link 


No comments:

Post a Comment