Translate the page


widget

Monday, June 4, 2012

FAU Women’s Volleyball team hires Fernanda Nelson as new coach – Volleyball news


The Florida Atlantic University (FAU), which has the official mascot of Owls, recently hired the services of a new head coach for women’s volleyball programme.

The Interim Athletic Director, Melissa Dawson, confirmed the news on Monday, June 4 that Fernanda Nelson will take over the Owls in the running season.

Nelson took a lot of pleasure to accept the influential role of Owls’ mentor at Florida Atlantic University. She expressed her emotions in the following manner, “I am very excited to be joining the FAU family.  I would like to thank FAU President Mary Jane Saunders and Melissa Dawson for giving me the opportunity to start my head coaching career.”

“I would also like to thank FGCU head volleyball coach Dave Nichols and FGCU for helping me realize my dream of heading my own volleyball program. I'm looking forward to leading a great group of girls, turning the program around and winning championships,” she further added.
 
Likewise, Dawson seemed happy to have Nelson in the volleyball programme.

To read more, please visit the following link: http://blogs.bettor.com/FAU-Womens-Volleyball-team-hires-Fernanda-Nelson-as-new-coach-Volleyball-news-a159872

 

No comments:

Post a Comment